The AGMA Foundation was founded in 1994 to support and strengthen education, training, and research in the gear industry.
Over the last 25 years, the Foundation has raised more than a million dollars to:
- Provide college scholarships to students planning a career in the gear industry.
- Fund development of four new Operator Level Courses that will debut at the new AGMA National Training Center in spring 2020.
- Development of the Get Into Gears workforce recruitment toolkit – see Get Into Gears to download a FREE copy.
- Fund development of the AGMA Online Workforce Training Program – more than 867 students attended these courses in just the past 2 years.
- Fund the development of many AGMA advanced gear courses; including Gearbox CSI, Gear Failure Analysis, and Detailed Gear Design.
Contributions are gratefully accepted at any time. Click on a link below for complete details.
2020 ANNUAL CAMPAIGN
Click here to donate to the 2020 Annual Campaign,
MEMORIAL & PLANNED GIVING
There are many ways to contribute to the organization in meaningful way, complete information is available on memorial gifts and planned giving. Click here for details.
Contributions to the AGMA Foundation, a Section 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Code, are considered charitable contributions for U.S. Federal income tax purposes. The Foundation’s tax ID number is 54-1601556.