The AGMA Foundation was founded in 1994 to support and strengthen education, training, and research in the gear industry.
Over the last 25 years, the Foundation has raised more than a million dollars to:
- Provide college scholarships to engineering students.
- NEW – fund development of four new Operator Level Courses that will debut at the new AGMA National Training Center in spring 2020
- NEW – development and release of the Get Into Gears workforce recruitment toolkit – see Get Into Gears to download a FREE copy
- Fund development of the AGMA Online Workforce Training Program – more than 867 students attended these courses in just the past 2 years.
- Fund the development of several of AGMA’s advanced gear courses; including Gearbox CSI, Gear Failure Analysis, and Detailed Gear Design.
There are many ways to contribute to this organization. Click on a link below for complete details.
2020 ANNUAL CAMPAIGN
Click here to donate to the 2020 Annual Campaign
MEMORIAL & PLANNED GIVING
There are many ways to contribute to the organization in meaningful way, complete information is available on memorial gifts and planned giving.